This lesson is an engaging way for scholars to 1) SWBAT evaluate the Bering Strait Theory and how it enabled overland human migration. 2) SWBAT read two different informational sources and synthesize information.
1. Do Now
2. Definition of Push and Pull factors of migration
3. 2 Bering Strait texts with "Stop and Jot" questions
4. Cloze reading
5. Advanced Brainiac Challenge--crossword puzzle
6. Exit Ticket on Bering Strait
7. 2 Page homework article (and questions) and push and pull factors questions.