Best Part of Summer Craft and End of Year Writing Prompt for May or June
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to for the BEST year long writing prompts with fun monthly themes to use with your primary students? Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these 40 fun themed writing prompts for the year including Back to School, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holidays, Winter Themes, GrPrice $96.00Original Price $120.00Save $24.00
- Want the BEST summer writing prompts that double as adorable May bulletin board ideas? Learn about Father's Day, sandcastles, summer flowers and take a trip to space with these fun summer writing templates. Students will use their imaginations to come up with fun opinion, narrative, informative andPrice $9.99Original Price $12.00Save $2.01
Looking for the best end of year writing prompts and summer bulletin boards? The Best Part About Summer writing prompt is a GREAT opinion writing prompt and summer craft. Don't miss this adding this fun project to your end of year writing prompts!
What's Inside the Best Part of Summer Writing Prompt & Template:
- Teaching Guide and Photo Examples
- Student Planning Page
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Pages
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Pages
- 3 Summer Crafts and Writing Templates (primary & intermediate - makes a great Summer bulletin board for May or June)
- 2 Differentiated Rubrics
Please open the preview file to take a closer look.
The Best Part of Summer Craft and End of Year Writing Prompt: Timeline
Teach students to write engaging opinions including convincing reasons and compelling details with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. Use the fun craft as a perfect summer bulletin board for the months of May or June.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of May?
- MAY Writing Bundle [all four below]
- How to Build a Sandcastle [how to writing prompt]
- Taco Bout My Dad/Someone Special [informative writing prompt- editable to be about ANYONE, not just dad]
- My Trip to Space [narrative writing prompt]
- The Best Part of Summer [opinion writing prompt]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.