Also included in
- One and DONE! This Middle School STEM Career Exploration Activities Mega Bundle spans a year's worth of fun, prep-free STEM career exploration activities ideal for students grades 6 to 10.Careers in science, technology, engineering, and math are lucrative and in high demand. Give your students thePrice $403.81Original Price $488.94Save $85.13
Our top 5 best selling products all in one place! This Best Sellers STEM Career Exploration Bundle is chock full of fun, interactive resources to get your students excited about STEM and see the tremendous opportunities in STEM careers. Purchase includes our top 5 best selling products, with options for both in person and distance learning:
1. Computer Science Careers Webquest (distance learning or in person)
This webquest includes 13 questions about careers in computer science including why computer science is important, career exploration and information gathering (salary, summary of career, required education) as well as multiple interactive activities such as a computer hardware matching game, Scratch computer programming search, hacking in the news, and more.
2. Types of Engineers Poster with QR code activity (in person)
Show your students how broad, diverse, and exciting the world of engineering is! With this simple yet visually appealing poster, students will learn about 24 different types of engineers, with a brief description of what each career in engineering entails.
3. STEM Careers Taboo Game (distance learning or in person)
Based on the popular 'Taboo' game, students will take turns guessing various STEM careers - just don't say the hush words!
4. Careers in Technology Poster (distance learning or in person)
Technology careers are booming - help your students explore the exciting options with this simple yet visually appealing poster and interactive online STEM career exploration resources.
5. STEM Career Exploration Project (distance learning or in person)
You just graduated college and have just landed your dream job! Congrats! Your former high school teacher has invited you to give a presentation to her class about what you do in your career, and how you managed to achieve your dreams.
Click the previews above to learn more about these fun STEM career exploration activities. Everything you need to start integrating STEM career exploration, today!!
More Distance-Learning STEM Career Exploration Resources
- Computer Science Careers Webquest (distance-learning)
- Medical Careers Webquest - online STEM activities
- Environmental Science and Sustainability Careers Webquest
- Animal Industry Webquest
- Trades Careers Webquest
- Manufacturing Careers Webquest
- STEM Career Exploration Project
Want valuable download & go resources to help you effortlessly integrate STEM career exploration? Then get a copy of my FREE Quick Start STEM Career Exploration Kit!