Products in this Bundle (2)
Like magic--make your students better readers quickly.
This set is so much better than all those Dolch words.
Don't overload beginning or struggling readers with too much memorization.
This set contains the only high-frequency, irregular words they need to memorize.
Decoding in English is 95% regular, but the exceptions to regularity, like "said" and "they" often confuse these readers.
When combined with the usual primary phonics practice for the majority of words, student fluency and comprehension improve dramatically. Really.
These two research-based Sight Word Kits (A and B) provide instruction and practice in the 100 most common, irregular English sight words that appear in primary text.
Each Kit includes:
1. 10 Instructional Lessons applying ALL modalities: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic
(4-5 words per lesson)
2. A List of the sight words in the order presented for continual practice
3. Flash Cards in the order of presentation
4. 24 Cards of traditional format Bingo (25 spaces)
5. Additional ideas for extra practice
These two kits are available individually :
Also, check out Reading Spotlight's Learn to Read Bingo Games. They are listed here in Bundles, but all are available individually in the
Thank you for considering these enjoyable and effective resources,
and don't forget to earn TpT credits by rating your purchases.