Looking for a fun, easy and effective way to get your students to learn letter sounds? Put your students on the fast track to reading proficiency with the funky, upbeat style of Urban Alphabeats! Not just for kids, this enjoyable musical teaching resource works just as effectively for adults, and produces proven results in record time. Students progress quickly with this letter/sound acquisition resource, as they learn to synthesize sounds, create words with meaning and ultimately move on to reading with confidence. Best of all - they don't realize how hard they're working because they're too busy having fun! Teacher tested, student approved, Urban Alphabeats is the number one choice for educators, parents and adult learners alike.
How to Use It:
Sing Along To Learn, reinforce, reinforce, reinforce!
• Pattie Cake with a partner as you sing along to the sounds
• Hop Scotch-Jump and Say each letter sound
• Use familiar actions such as those used with Jolly Phonics but do it to the funky beat of Urban Alphabeats.
• Create your own actions. Students enjoy coming up with personal actions that they can remember!
• Get the complete teaching resource - available from Lo's Language Tools - and learn the secret of Urban Alphabeats' full range of resources and teaching strategies!
---->>>> GET THE FULL PRODUCT HERE