A great literacy game to play.
Can be played by 3 or more players.
- How fast can your brain think?
It’s you and the letter versus your friends.
To answer the 10 questions with answers DIFFERENT to your friends. The person with the highest score wins.
How to play:
- Get some awesome people to play with.
- Each person needs a question card (each player to have the same colour),
something to write with and an answer sheet.
- Draw out one letter.
- Set the timer for 2 minutes
- Start the timer and come up with answers beginning with the chosen letter.
- When the time is up take it in turns to read out your answers. You get a point for
every answer you have that nobody else came up with. (All answers have to be
real and truthful, nothing made up).
- Choose a new colour question card and a new letter and play again.
- Tally up your scores at the end to see who is the winner.