(BETWEEN THE WARS UNIT: Lesson #3 out of 3)
11 slide Power Point Presentation that covers:
- The major beliefs behind the ideology of Fascism
- The major political, economic, & social features that characterize fascist nations
- The major reasons extreme ideologies such as Fascism & Communism appealed to the people of Italy & Germany following WWI
- The methods employed by Mussolini’s Fascist & Hitler’s Nazi to gain control of their nations through the 1920’s & 30’s
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- A political map of Europe between the wars
- Numerous photographs and illustrations to support understanding of concepts such as the indoctrination of youth, public spectacles, and other common characteristics of fascist nations
- 3 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
- 1 guided (scaffolded with key terms) long answer question assessing understanding of the causes of the rise in Fascism in Italy & Germany
-1 guided (scaffolded with a Venn Diagram) long answer question comparing and contrasting the extreme ideologies of Communism & Fascism
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments that I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!
***All materials designed for the Global III course of the New York State High School curriculum***