Also included in
- Spring, Summer Art Project, Traditional Paisley Patterns from Ancient IndiaThis book has 47 pages with different types of Paisley outline shape templates where children may fill in the traditional designs that are also included.Art work samples and art work pictures of my students work from 5th G$7.02$9.75Save $2.73
- Yearlong No Prep Art Projects, Elelmentary School Bundle, Grades 1-5 Art Bundle includes the following themes:Back to ScoolSpringFlowers and LeavesInsects, Garden CreaturesGardenOcean LifeAnimalsSummerAutumnWinterTropicalRainforestZoo Cinco de MayoDiwaliSt. Patrick's DayChristmasEasterBirthdayAppleF$291.60$405.00Save $113.40
Bhimbetka Cave Art Paintings Art Project from Ancient India
In ancient India, art was a part of daily celebration of life. The prehistoric caves of Bhimbetka in Madhya Pradesh in India, are a UNESCO World Heritage site. They are appreciated for their handmade artwork on walls and ceilings of rock shelter homes of our ancestors.
You may choose any material to use: brown paper, handmade paper, paper painted like a rock texture, rock paper texture or handmade paper texture templates given.
Children may draw with a pencil initially and then use colored markers, color pencils, water colors, wax crayons.
History and lots of photos of Bhimbetka Caves and a few hand drawn illustrations included. Observe the pictures carefully and you will find single or scattered motifs in parts of the caves. This book has 47 pages.
- Children get a sense of history of mankind and how we have evolved over time. They may notice that art has not lost its value over thousands of years!
- The composition, layout, free flow of design, promotes left and right brain coordination, and a sense of wellbeing and happiness is an immediate effect.
- Children learn to work independently, become calm and happy, learn to be patient, handwriting and strokes will improve, self confidence will improve, creativity enhances, motor skills improve and those who did not enjoy Art earlier, develop a liking for Art and soon want to learn new things as Art is therapy for the mind and it improves our thinking ability.
- Children love the challenge! They become self-motivated to complete a project, and are able to focus easily.
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu 'My TpT'.
• Select 'My Purchases'.
• Choose ratings and share your valuable feedback.