Bible Challenge is a Bible trivia team competition suitable for Christian schools or church groups. Grades 3 - 12 will enjoy this fun & exciting competition.
This COMPLETE ONE-YEAR SET includes the following:
- Complete instructions
on how to run the competition including personnel and supplies needed, competition rules, and detailed instructions for each role.
- Record-keeping forms
to keep everything organized and running smoothly.
- 6 regular rounds of competition PLUS a playoff tournament.
- 100 Study Questions for each round of competition
- Fully organized competition questions for each round of competition
- Differentiated instructions and competitions for either 4-team or 8-team groups
Why have a Bible Challenge competition?
1. It helps students learn more about the Bible.
A pretty obvious, but not to be underestimated advantage – Bible Challenge helps your students study the Bible in a way that’s fun and exciting. And since His Word has the power to change lives, you may never even realize how He uses what they learn.
2. It promotes teamwork and/or class spirit.
Bible Challenge typically divides your school or youth group into teams by classes. Competing builds teamwork and class spirit as classmates cheer each other on and work together to win.
3. It builds competitive skills.
The benefits of competitive sports are well known, and many of these benefits also exist in a competition like Bible Challenge. Students learn to perform under pressure, how to handle nerves, how to depend on their teammates, and how to win and lose graciously.
4. It’s a lot of fun.
Bottom line, a competition like this can be a whole lot of fun for everyone, especially if there are some exciting prizes on the line.
If you'd like to try Bible Challenge before you purchase this set, you can get a free introductory set of competition questions here.