Kids LOVE coloring sheets, and kids learn best when they're engaged, so treat them to this fun bundle of educational coloring sheets featuring Bible characters, verses, and iconic images from their favorite Bible stories! 114 coloring pages are included.
- The rainbow is the symbol of God's promise. Genesis 9:17
- The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23:1
- Make a joyful noise unto the Lord. Psalm 100:1
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14 (boy and girl versions are included)
- For unto you is born this day a Savior who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11 (two different coloring pages for this verse)
- Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men. Matthew 4:19
- Treat others the way you want to be treated. Luke 6:31
- Believe on the lord Jesus, and you will be saved. Acts 16:31
- “This is amazing!” Moses said. “I must go see this bush that is on fire but is not burning up!” Exodus 3:3
- Jesus thanked God for the bread and fish and gave it to the people so they could eat all they wanted. John 6:11
- The angel said to the women, “He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead, just like He said He would!” Matthew 28:6
- Moses stayed on the mountain with God for 40 days while God wrote the Ten Commandments on stone tablets. Exodus 34:28
- God sent His angel to shut the lion’s mouths so they would not harm Daniel. Daniel 6:22
- God said to Noah, “Release all the birds and animals from the ark.” So all the birds and animals left the ark two by two. Genesis 8:17, 19
- Pharaoh’s daughter the princess found a basket in the bullrushes at the edge of the river. A baby boy was in the basket. She named him Moses. Exodus 2:5-6, 10
- The Lord said to Samuel, “This is the one. Anoint him.” So Samuel anointed David, Jesse’s youngest son, to be the king one day. 1 Samuel 16:12-13
- Jesus calmed the storm and stilled the waves. Luke 8:24
- Jesus said, “Zacchaeus, come down! Today I will be a guest in your home.” Luke 19:5
- A - Ark of the Covenant, Ark, Adam
- B - Burning Bush, Bible, Bread and Fish
- C - Commandments, Church, Camel
- D - Daniel, Dove, Disciple
- E - Earth, Easter Lily, Eve
- F - Fish, Friend, Fellowship
- G - Goliath, Gifts, Gabriel
- H - Heaven, Hosanna, Herod
- I - Isaac, I AM, Isaiah
- J - Jesus, Joseph, Jonah and the Whale
- K - King (version 1), King David (version 2), Kneel, Kinsman Redeemer (version 1), Kinsman (version 2)
- L - Lion, Lamb, Languages
- M - Miracle, Mary
- N - Noah (version 1), Noah (version 2), Naked and Ashamed
- O - Olive Branch, Offering
- P - Plague, Priest, Palm Branch
- Q - Queen Esther (version 1), Queen (version 2) , Quarrel
- R - Resurrection, Rainbow
- S - Shepherd, Stable, Serpent, Samson
- T - Ten Commandments, Tomb
- U - Unleavened Bread, Universe
- V - Vine, Vessel
- W - Wheat, Worship, Wisemen
- X - Crucifix, Crucifixion
- Y - Yoke, Yahweh
- Z - Zacchaeus, Zechariah
Click the PREVIEW button for a quick peek at some of the pages that are included.
1. If you need help or have questions, please contact me. Contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
2. Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use in a single classroom. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2015 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
3. Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below. Thank you!
4. Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Click here for more Bible products!
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!