My year-long, thematic bible units for every month and holiday of the year are written to inspire your preschool, kindergarten, or first grade students to learn about Jesus and the Bible in a fun, creative way. These 45+ weeks worth of lessons, activities, crafts, gifts, stories, and projects will make your life easier because they are absolutely no prep, and you can trust that they are bible-based and the scripture is infused into every page!
Included Monthly Themes:
- January New Beginnings (Esther, Saul to Paul, Nicodemus)
- February Love One Another (Zacchaeus, Prodigal Son, & The Good Samaritan)
- March Easter (The Trip to Jerusalem and The Last Supper, The Garden of Gethsemane and The Betrayal, The Old Rugged Cross, and The Empty Tomb)
- April God Cares for Us (Jesus Calms the Storm, Consider the Lilies, Jesus Feeds the Multitude, Creation/Earth Day)
- May Mother's Day (Jochebed, The Widow of Zarephath, Samson's Mother, and Mary the Mother of Jesus)
- June Father's Day (Father with a possessed son, Mordecai, Jairus, and Job)
- July Freedom (The Israelites, Paul and Silas, Joseph, and Barabbas)
- August Miracles (Lazarus, Blind Bartimaeus, Paralyzed Man, Jesus Walks on Water, Crippled Man at the Pool of Bethesda)
- September Back to School Parables (Mustard Seed, Little Lost Lamb, Build Your House on a Rock, Candlestick)
- October Halloween No Fear (David & Goliath, Shadrach, Meshach, & Abednego, and Daniel in the Lions' Den)
- November Thanksgiving (Hannah and Samuel; The Woman at the Well, & The Healed Leper)
- December Happy Birthday Jesus (The Nativity Story, Giving to Jesus, Giving to Others)
- FREE samples in each unit's preview file!
Each pack has:
- teacher's with tips and supplemental links to videos, songs, books, etc.
- kid-friendly stories (comprehension questions coming soon)
- monthly memory verse take-home tickets, classroom poster, and parent letter
- coloring pages for each story
- crafts and other extension ideas
- holiday gift tags
Classroom success stories from other teachers who have loved this resource:
♥ "When a Sunday school teacher needed a sub at the last minute and wasn't able to get the regular material to me I was relieved to find this pack. It had everything I needed and more!"
♥ "I have just begun taking care of the lesson plans in our children's ministry program and thanks to you I look like I know what I am doing!!! I love your lesson plans, and the creativity put into each. You made it easy and fun, so I just came back and purchased ALL of your lessons! I am so excited to have found your page. THANK YOU so much for the work you put into this to help those of us who need it!"
♥ "Great for my Christian classroom!"
♥ "Used for Kids Church aged 5-10."
♥ "Super cutie Mothers day month packets. I really enjoyed doing this packet with my daughter and having her understand what Biblical moms went through back then."
♥ "Just what I needed. Great graphics, concise content."
♥ "These are wonderful! I teach at a Christian school and there are few resources available from a Christian view!"
Now take a look at my other Bible resources:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to FOLLOW ME. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store.
For more ideas and inspiration: