Study topics in the Bible, and find verses for every occasion with this no-prep Bible Project. Students will have a chance to dive deeper into a Bible topic of their choice. This is a great unit for Christian schools, Sunday school, Children's Church and homeschool.
Some topics students may choose to explore:
Bible Verses to help when…
• I am lonely
• I am afraid
• I need to pray
• I am thankful
And many more!
In this project, students work to create a Bible Reference booklet which links Bible verses and topical life situations. For example, one student may choose to find “Bible Verses to help when I am scared.” When all students are completed, the class will have a book filled with many different scripture references for a variety of situations. A helpful guide as students learn and grow in their walk with Christ! This pack is designed to be assembled into two separate booklets:
A Student Planning and Writing Book – (choose a topic, brainstorm, and write a rough draft)
A Class Book, which includes all students’ good copies bound together for easy reference!
Included in the Bible Verse Project Packet
•Student Book Covers
– Two A black and white cover for the student planning book
- Student worksheets can be be used both as guided lessons, or to allow students to plan their own bible topic students independently. Students will choose a topic, on page one, and then find three verses to support that topic by using the concordance in their bible, or an online reference.
•Rough Copy Pages
– Use these pages to draft a rough copy of their Bible topic study.
– Student checklists to help to guide independent and peer-editing in the classroom. Use this checklist to make teachers’ work easier, and have students’ work mostly corrected before it is teacher-edited. Or, use it as a guide when students conference with the teacher.
•Good Copy Pages
– A space to write a final draft! When all of the edits have been made, this is a space to write a final copy. This version has a space for illustrations, and does not include an editing checklist.
•Class Book Covers
– Two covers, one color, and one black and white, to allow good copies to be bound into a single class book. On each cover there is a space for a student-drawn picture.
– Teacher reference page with ideas with helpful websites for connecting topics and Bible verses, as well as suggestions for Bible translations for elementary readers.
This unit is also part of a BUNDLE of 4 Upper Elementary Bible Units available at a reduced price
It can be bought here: Bible Unit Bundle
Make sure to check out other Bible based lessons from Poet Prints...
Bible Lessons and Units