Jesus Walks on Water
Bible Lesson Scavenger Hunt
1 question sheet for student with directions
1 answer key
12 scavenger hunt cards
Instructions to the Teacher
1. Print a question sheet for each student.
2. Print one set of answer cards on cardstock or colored paper.
3. Cut apart. Laminate if desired
4. Place the cards around the room where students must hunt for them, but don't make
them too hard to find! (I allowed the students to hide them one time, and it took up our
whole Sunday school hour trying to find the cards! I learned from that!)
5. The students then go around the room with their question sheets and find the card that
matches each question. Then they write the letter of the answer on their sheets. (If you
want them to write the whole answer, that is fine. I tried to adapt this to a Sunday school
classroom where you only have an hour to teach the lesson and complete the activity.)
6. If you have clipboards for the students, they can clip the sheet to that making it easier
to carry and write.
7. When they are finished, they can check the answers themselves, or wait and check with
the group as a whole.
8. You may want to discuss the story and bring out personal applications and Bible truths
to the children.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me at
email@example.com. I always appreciate your input.