Dive into the Life of Jesus with this first unit in a new series! Help your students discover Jesus in a way that is meaningful and creates lasting connections to their own life. In 'Jesus Feeds the 5,000' students will read the Bible for themselves, act out a short play, create a mini-book, and take part in a number of activities that connect to the story. (Just how many is up to you, the teacher!)
This unit is perfect for Christian schools, Sunday School (Children's Church), or homeschool groups.
Included in this pack is:
- A teaching guide
- 2 Bible Study activities (read the story in the Bible and respond)
- A read aloud version of the story in kid-friendly language
- A mini-book for students to keep
- Reading comprehension questions
- A script for readers theatre or a short drama
- 2 coloring pages
- 2 'Application' Lessons to apply the story in a broader context: "God Will Meet my Physical Needs" and "An Attitude of Gratitude"
Don't forget to check out more Bible Lessons from Poet Prints including my Old Testament series, and in-depth lessons about character in Christ!
Bible Lessons and Units