Bible Lessons for Kids- Roman Road to Salvation Activity Booklet
IMPORTANT:This product is included in my Bible Study BUNDLE #1
Dear Parent, Teacher, or Sunday School Teacher,
Thank you for downloading my “Roman Road Activity Book and Memory Verse Kit”.
My children are studying Rome and the Middle Ages, and we are so impressed by these advanced, yet ancient, cultures.
During the course of our studies, it became clear that God used the growing Roman Empire, and most specifically their beautiful roadways to spread the gospel message.
We thought this was the perfect historical link to teach our children about the Roman Road to Salvation. The entire Gospel message is found within the book of Romans in the Bible.
Print one Romans Road packet for each child. (10 pages)
Color each page.
Cut out each page (or have the child cut out their own pages. There will be 20 pages in the completed booklet.)
Hole punch the upper left hand corner.
Tie booklet together with ribbon, twine, or use key chain circle clasp.
Study and memorize the Roman Road.
Once memorized create additional booklets to be given away.
Laminate for long life!!
Please follow me on TpT and A Better Way to Homeschool
More Bible Studies for Kids:
- Bible Study BUNDLE #1
- Daniel 1: Bible Study and Children's Ministry Activities
- Bible Object Lessons for Kids: Waterfalls
- Bible Fun for Kids: ABCs of God's Character
- Advent Activities for Kids: Freebie
- Advent Activities for Kids- Complete
- Bible Study: What Can I Learn from the Camel
- Bible Study: Pearl of Great Price- Matthew 13:45-46
- Bible Study: Transfiguration of Jesus- Matthew 17
- Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzar's Tree Dream
- Sunday School Lessons on Prayer for Preschoolers
- Bible Study for Kids: What Can I Learn From the Ant?
You May Also Like:
- All About Me Fingerprint FUN
- All About Me: Body
- Turkey Color by Number
- Letter D Activities
- Kindergarten Printables: Fall and Thanksgiving
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- 39 Fall and Thanksgiving Fine Motor Skills Activities
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Activities
- 21 Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kindergarteners
My personal statement of faith:
I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
I believe “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” and that we are saved by faith in Jesus.
Some of my favorite Bible teachers are my husband (Craig Sayler), Pastor Jon Courson, Pastor Chuck Smith, and CH Spurgeon.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺