This Bible Letter of the Week MEGA BUNDLE is filled with print-and-go activities that will introduce your little learners to all the letters of the alphabet and important Bible vocabulary words.
The activities in this Bible-themed Letter of the Week packet can be done in one sitting or spaced out over five days. You can pick and choose the activities to use – you know your students best! This download will simplify your lesson planning - it's perfect for the busy teacher, Sunday School leader, or homeschooling parent.
Suggestions for using this resource of Bible alphabet activities in your classroom or home:
- Print the activities and use one per day for a week:
- Monday: Letter introduction and Bible verse (poster and coloring page)
- Tuesday: Dot Marker Practice activity (uppercase & lowercase)
- Wednesday: Seek and Find activity (hunting for uppercase & lowercase)
- Thursday: Handwriting Practice Page (tracing both uppercase lowercase, writing uppercase, and the important vocabulary word)
- Friday: Letter Craft (sample picture and instructions included)
- Dot Marker activity: This can be completed with dot markers/bingo daubers. You can also use stickers, mini erasers, Cheerios, etc.
- Reuse the activities: Place the printed activity pages in sheet protectors and have your child complete them with a dry erase marker so they can be used again and again.
- Create a Letter of the Week Binder: hole punch the activities and keep them all in a binder or folder. This allows the children to look back on the letters they have learned and it makes a wonderful keepsake at the end of the year!
This is the MEGA BUNDLE OF THE ENTIRE SERIES of Bible-themed Letter of the Week resources. You can purchase activities for the individual letters here: Bible Letter of the Week Resources. By buying the bundle, you save 50% off the total price!
You can see a FREE sample here to get an idea of what each letter includes: FREE Bible Letter of the Week Activities (A is for Angel)
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
Visit my website: Joy in the Journey
Join our exclusive free Preschool Bible group: Biblical Integration Ideas for Preschool