BIBLE : BIBLE STORIES : NATIVITY: NATIVITY OF JESUS : SUNDAY SCHOOL
Bible Stories : The Nativity of Jesus
This is part of my new sets about Bible stories!
These sets have been created to encourage students to actively engage with each BIBLE reading session in fully comprehending the story, identifying its elements and asking questions. It will also help to develop writing skills and increase vocabulary.
Each set has been designed to help your students to develop reading skills from an early age in an easy and fun way.
This set includes 29 pages. Students will be able to:
• Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details.
• Compare and contrast characters from the story.
• Use the Bible as reference to develop activities
• Describe and summarize the story
• Recount significant details of plot and character
• Solve writing tasks
• Solve word work activities
******This product has been designed to be used during guided reading sessions with this BIBLE story. It DOES NOT include the story.
*** You can use these activities during your regular reading class, Sunday school, weekly clubs, or during summer programs like vacation bible school.
BEFORE YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT:
Please read the description and look at the thumbnail images.