Jesus Heals the Nobleman's Son
Bible Story Scavenger Hunt
1 question sheet for student
1 answer key
10 scavenger hunt cards
Cover page and student instructions
Instructions to the Teacher:
Note: There are two cards at the end to use for student instructions and a cover for the pack of cards.
1. Print a question sheet for each student.
2. Print one set of cards on cardstock if possible, or colored paper.
3. Cut apart and laminate.
4. Place the cards around the room where students can find them.
5. The students have to go around the room with their question sheets and find the card that matches each question. Then they write the answer on their sheets.
6. If you have clipboards for the students, they can clip the sheet to that making it easier to carry and write.
7. When they are finished, they can check the answers themselves, or wait and check with the group as a whole.
8. You may want to discuss the story and bring out personal applications and Bible truths to the children.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I always appreciate your input.