A favorite Children's Sunday School Lesson is the Fruit of the Spirit as explained in Galatians 5:22-13. The fruit of the Spirit is LOVE, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
These hands-on Fruit Activities give kids tangible images to help them recall these important characteristics of being filled with the Spirit.
- Strip puzzle
- Paste the fruit on the tree
- Fruit of the Spirit basket
- Fruit of the spirit chain
- Fruit of the Spirit heart foldable
More Bible Studies for Kids:
- Days of Creation Board Game
- Days of Creation Printables
- Days of Creation Food Ideas (free)
- Sunday School Activities: Fruits of the Spirit
- Bible Study BUNDLE #1
- Daniel 1: Bible Study and Children's Ministry Activities
- Bible Object Lessons for Kids: Waterfalls
- Bible Fun for Kids: ABCs of God's Character
- Advent Activities for Kids: Freebie
- Advent Activities for Kids- Complete
- Bible Study: What Can I Learn from the Camel
- Bible Study: Pearl of Great Price- Matthew 13:45-46
- Bible Study: Transfiguration of Jesus- Matthew 17
- Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzar's Tree Dream
- Sunday School Lessons on Prayer for Preschoolers
- Bible Study for Kids: What Can I Learn From the Ant?
My personal statement of faith:
I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
I believe “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” and that we are saved by faith in Jesus.
My favorite Bible teachers are my husband (Craig Sayler), Pastor Jon Courson, Pastor Chuck Smith, CH Spurgeon.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺