Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzar’s Tree Dream
A Lesson in Pride and Humility
King Nebuchadnezzar’s Tree dream is warning that his pride will be his fall. The king refuses to accept that God is the one who put him into power and as a result ends up going mad for 7 years. When he finally humbles himself and raises his eyes toward heaven his sanity is returned and he praises the Lord.
This packet includes everything you need to present this Bible Story to kids ages 4-10.
Story board Pieces
King Paper Bag Puppet Template
MAD King Paper Bag Puppet Template
Take Home Story Board sheet
More Bible Studies for Kids:
- Bible Study BUNDLE #1
- Daniel 1: Bible Study and Children's Ministry Activities
- Beatitudes Coloring Pages
- Sunday School Activities: Fruits of the Spirit
- Bible Object Lessons for Kids: Waterfalls
- Bible Fun for Kids: ABCs of God's Character
- Advent Activities for Kids: Freebie
- Advent Activities for Kids- Complete
- Bible Study: What Can I Learn from the Camel
- Bible Study: Pearl of Great Price- Matthew 13:45-46
- Bible Study: Transfiguration of Jesus- Matthew 17
- Daniel 4: King Nebuchadnezzar's Tree Dream
- Sunday School Lessons on Prayer for Preschoolers
- Bible Study for Kids: What Can I Learn From the Ant?
You May Also Like:
- All About Me Fingerprint FUN
- All About Me: Body
- Turkey Color by Number
- Letter D Activities
- Kindergarten Printables: Fall and Thanksgiving
- Scissors Skills worksheets and Fine Motor Practice: Winter
- Snowman Math: Kindergarten
- Winter Writing Booklet and Writing Prompts
- 39 Fall and Thanksgiving Fine Motor Skills Activities
- 30 Thanksgiving Activities, Crafts, and Activities
- 21 Thanksgiving Math Activities for Kindergarteners
More Teacher Templates and Ready for You Resources
- About Me Teacher Templates
- Teacher Templates: Substitute Folder
- Templates for Teachers: Bingo Game Templates
- Teacher Templates: Notebook Covers
- All Teacher templates
- SMART Goals for Students: Editable
- Zoom Meeting RULES: Power Point
- Zoom Meeting Cue Cards
My personal statement of faith:
I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
I believe “all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” and that we are saved by faith in Jesus.
Some of my favorite Bible teachers are my husband (Craig Sayler), Pastor Jon Courson, Pastor Chuck Smith, and CH Spurgeon.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺