This lesson talks about the Shoes of Peace and the Shield of Faith in the Armor of God. The lesson comes from Ephesians 6:15-16, John 16:33, and Matthew 17:20 and is scheduled to be taught in Bible Trek on June 8, 2014.
Bible Trek is a children's ministry curriculum for kids in grades K-4 that brings the kids each year through the entire Bible chronologically and helps them start to understand how they fit in to God's story. The lesson plans are titled with a number related to the year, series, and lesson number. (For example, 1.8.1 means year 1, series 8, lesson 1.)
A typical morning in Bible Trek includes:
- Center activities
- Worship Time
- Recitation of the memory work for the year
- Lesson from the Bible
- Object Lesson
- Small Group time
- Memory Verse
In each Bible Trek lesson you can expect to find instructions for everything above, in addition to:
- Small Group questions which follow Bloom's Taxonomy at each age level (Grades K-4)
- The page of the Action Bible where you can find that day's Bible story (if applicable)
- A write-up of the take-home notes for kids, which includes today's main idea and reference, memory verse, something to do on the drive home, something to do as a family, and something to do in your quiet time
- Devotions for volunteers to read through the week before the lesson
Handouts and other resources are sold separately at this time.