Bible Trivia Game | Print and Digital
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
This print-and-go resource gets your students digging in their Bibles and thinking critically about what they are reading. This printable Bible game is a fun twist on the game "Two Truths and a Lie" in which a person must tell three statements: two must be true and one must be a lie. Engage your students with this fun and challenging activity. These Bible prompts integrate Bible and critical thinking/close reading skills. Each of the 36 Bible trivia prompts asks the students to read a specific Bible passage and then determine which of the three statements are false (the other two are true).
There are 36 Bible prompts, available in FOUR formats:
- Task Cards
- Power Point presentation
- Digital self-grading quiz
These “Bible Two Truths and a Lie” cards can be used in a variety of ways:
- Task cards: Set up a Bible research center and have a group of your students go through the cards, either individually, in partners, or in small groups
- Morning work activity: This activity can be done once a week for the entire school year. Give each student the activity sheets and have them read the passage and circle the lie (incorrect statement)..
- I have also included a Power Point presentation for you to display for your class and have them answer in a notebook, if you’d prefer to do that.
- Early finishers: Give these pages to the students who finish another activity early
- Homework: Assign these pages as daily/weekly Bible homework
- Distance Learning: Assign this quiz at home through Google classroom
A full answer key is provided for this Bible Two Truths and a Lie trivia activity.
The cards cover Bible verses that span the entire Bible.
Read Jonah 1:1-3, 15, 17
A. God called Jonah to go to Nineveh to preach.
B. Jonah jumped off the boat and swam to land.
C. God sent a great fish to swallow Jonah for three days and three nights.
Statement B is the lie because Jonah told the sailors to throw him off the boat, which they did, and then he was swallowed by a great fish.
These activities would be perfect for the Christian school classroom, homeschool classroom, and/or Sunday school classroom.
Interested in other Bible-based products? Check out these Christian Resources
Resource created by Jessica Lawler
Read more on my blog: Joy in the Journey