Biblical Alphabet is a print & go pack full with activities for your Preschool or Kindergarten class. You will find activity sheets to introduce, review and consolidate letter recognition in Spanish through a Biblical character. In this case we introduce, review and consolidate letter A with Adán.
The activities range from a beginners level to a more advanced level and are appropriate for ages 3-6.
Using this pack children can address these skills for these words:
- word writing practice some pages are tracing letters, some provide lines to write on
- letter writing practice while tracing words
- building words using letters
- lower and upper case letter
- capital letters- letter sounds
- word flashcards
- letter hunting finding, circling and coloring letters and pictures
- prewriting using tracing lines
- beginning sounds
You will find 23 black and white worksheets and 12 colorful flashcards.
You can get the Biblical Alphabet Bundle in Spanish here:
Biblical Alphabet Bundle- Spanish
Don't forget to follow me so you can be updated with newbies and freebies!
For more ideas and goodies visit
A Teachable Year Blog
Like A Teachable Year on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest!