Also included in
- Wouldn’t it be great to take a full month off of lesson planning??? Well, you can do that this year (and every school year moving forward!) when you download this unit. Woohoo!!! This highly engaging, totally unique, and incredibly easy-to-teach unit covers approximately a million and one things aboPrice $49.99Original Price $58.50Save $8.51
Put a bow on the Biblical Basics unit (Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5) with these resources! Your digital download includes:
1. Bible Bookmark Project (full instructions, grading rubric, peer review sheets, and numerous student examples) + fun classroom sharing activity (“Museum Tour”)
2. Biblical Basics crossword puzzle (for review of entire Biblical Basics unit)
3. Biblical Basics Create-a-Test idea (to use if you choose to play the Kings & Queens review game)
4. Biblical Basics Test Study Guide (overview of what students should expect for the test, spot for parents to sign)
5. Biblical Basics Test (true/false, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, matching, and essay question) + student copies of excellent essay question responses which you can share with your students when going over the test
6. Biblical Basics Test Cover Sheet (standards-based grading rubric)
7. Post-Test Reflection Sheet (to be filled-out by students after getting results from test, then signed by parents)
8. Fun Bible-related activities (comics, jumbles, connect-the-dots, mazes, hidden messages, puzzles)
9. Teacher notes (suggested plan for implementing all of the above resources)
***Answer keys are provided for everything (test, crossword puzzle, fun activities, etc.)
***Bookmark project, study guide, test, test cover sheet, and post-test reflection sheet all editable to your liking
Howdy! My name is Greg Aitchison, a husband, father, and 14-year teacher of the Catholic faith. If you’re a teacher looking for fun, engaging, and inspiring resources that’ll and help your students become “mini-theologians” and “big-time SAINTS”, then you’ve come to the right place!
⭐⭐⭐ 5 AND THINGS TO DO:
1. Become a part of Join my e-mail list to get a bunch of freebies, enjoy great sales, and be the first to hear about all kinds of brand-new content! (*If you don’t love all the awesomeness, you can of course unsubscribe whenever you want.)
2. Click the “Follow Me” star at the top of this page to be notified of flash sales and new resources as soon as they’re available!
3. Get some ! Every time you give feedback for a product you have purchased, Teachers Pay Teachers will give you “feedback credits” that you can use to lower the cost of any of your future purchases. Just go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login), click the text that says Provide Feedback (beside each purchase), and leave a review! My goal is to and your feedback helps me do just that! It means A TON to me to get a 5-star review. Not only does it encourage other buyers to check out my products, but it inspires me to create even more fun and engaging resources!
4. Check out for all kinds of awesome Catholic merch (posters, stickers, coffee mugs, and more!). There are of designs to choose from, including posters for your classroom that can literally change the lives of your students. Don’t believe me? Check out my blog post, to see just how much of a game-changer I found posters to be in my classroom.
5. Visit my website, for even more resources and inspiration! ✝️
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, or just want to say “Hi!”? Drop me a line anytime! E-mail: Greg@CatholicReligionTeacher.com
Copyright © Catholic Religion Teacher - Products are for use by the original purchaser only and are bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author.