Developed for Year 7 Religion Class (would work for year 7 or 8). 6 Page handout including;
Teacher instructions and Student worksheets.
• Students are allocated a Biblical Story.
• Students to read through the story online (websites provided) or if you wanted to
print out from the website. (The Children’s Chapel).
• Students pair up - make sure that they are paired with a student who researched a
different Biblical Hero.
• Students to fill out worksheet. ( 3pages)
• After students have discussed, shared and written responses they are to create a
presentation for the class. The Presentation will be a contrast of their two Biblical
Characters following the information they have gathered on the worksheet.
Students Enjoyed this activity and developed some very impressive PPT's.
Good level of questions allowed for insightful discussion.