This file includes seven cute bugs and a flower to use for your elementary students' vocabulary lessons. This file includes:
- vocabulary cards that could be used for games, classroom decoration, or a cut and paste activity;
- an I have, who has activity using the bug new words (Yo tengo, quién tiene)
- an I have, who has activity that does not have the printed words, just the pictures, for review
- a bug scavenger hunt booklet. Students can look for the vocabulary words and record, where they saw the bug, what colors it was, and when they saw it.
- coloring sheets- students do basic calculations to determine which color they should color each part of the bug.
The preview contains a page from each of the activities, but it does not show every page in this packet.
This packet is entirely in Spanish, making it suitable for dual language classrooms. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com