- Immerse your students in the study of time! Timepieces, ancient clocks, gears, astronomy, calendars and even racing bicycles and spirographic art. This fully-integrated bundle is a 4-week plan of study that integrates math, science, language arts, history, art, foreign language and even wellbeing ex$97.20$108.00Save $10.80
Middle school students learn engineering parts of a bicycle in this advanced vocabulary project.
Empower your students with engineering vocabulary for the modern bicycle. This resource is flexible enough to fit into any project discussing gears, springs, and ratios. The advanced vocabulary matching activities are designed to enhance middle schooler’s knowledge about bicycles through mastery, comprehension, and application.
The resource includes:
· Independent Student Project Guide
· More than 15 Bicycle Parts and Functions with Images
· Flexible Matching Type Activities
· Complete List of Vocabulary with Definitions
· Advanced Vocabulary Set
· Teacher Guide includes tips and tricks for classroom management and activity presentation.
Grade Level: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and homeschool
Duration: 1 day (1 hours)
About “The Project Shop” by the Mobile Montessorian
Project Shop projects are designed with middle school students in mind. They offer integrated, exciting topics for students to learn. The Student Guides provide independence so that students can be in charge of their own learning while you are freed to manage your classroom, observe your student’s progress and interaction, provide intervention and even offer more challenges.
The Teacher Guides help you know how long a project should last, what might be necessary to prepare and gives you lesson suggestion on each topic. Everything is designed with four tenets in mind:
· Independence—greater self-efficacy through independently-driven tasks
· Meaningful Work—greater engagement through adult-like work
· Hands-on Experiences—greater understanding through integration of the hand and mind
· Wellbeing—reflection and care opportunities for the self, others, and the environment
Want to see more products? Ask questions? Be notified when new stuff comes out? Make sure to subscribe at the top and like this page!