Who doesn't love bugs?! Join us for some creepy, crawly fun with "Big Bug Surprise: A Book Companion for Language".
When you purchase “Big Bug Surprise: A Book Companion For Language” you will receive both a full color version and a black and white version. You get to decide which one you would rather use.
When you purchase “Big Bug Surprise: A Book Companion For Language” here’s what you get:
1. Vocabulary Cards: You get 5 tier 1 vocabulary cards, 5 Tier 2 definition cards, 5 Tier 2 "What does it mean?" cards, 1 "Match the Vocabulary" worksheet, and 1 "Vocabulary in a Sentence" worksheet.
2. Story Retelling Mat and Visuals: You get a story retelling mat and 8 visuals. Your students can cut out the visuals and glue them in the correct order on the story mat. Have your students retell the story when they are finished gluing.
3. Comprehension Questions: You get 11 receptive comprehension questions with answers in a field of 3 and 16 expressive comprehension questions without answer choices.
4. Inferencing: You get 11 Inferencing "Guess the Bug" cards. Read each description to your students and have them guess what type of bug you are describing.
5. Nouns and Verbs: You get 11 plural noun cards and 11 past tense verb cards. Let your students read each card and produce the correct plural noun or past tense verb.
6. Synonyms: You get 17 "What's the Synonym?" cards for your students to practice producing synonyms and 8 pairs of "Match a Synonym" cards.
7. Antonyms: You get 17 "What's the Antonym?" cards for your students to practice producing antonyms and 8 pairs of "Match an Antonym" cards.
8. Attributes: You get 6 attribute graphic organizers, each containing the image of a different bug, for your students to practice describing.
9. Compare and Contrast: You get 3 Compare and Contrast graphic organizers to use with the 6 attribute graphic organizers.
10. Nonfiction Passages: You get 4 nonfiction passages about bees, butterflies, caterpillars, and worms. Each passage comes with 5 comprehension questions.
11. Nonfiction Compare and Contrast: You get 2 graphic organizers to practice compare and contrast skills related to nonfiction passages.
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
I am in no way associated with this book or author. You will need to purchase the book “Big Bug Surprise” by Julia Gran separately.
Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn TPT credit and have a chance to be picked for the “Speechy Feedback” linky party! If your comment is chosen you will win a free product of your choice!
The Speech Owl