Big displays are created by using 9x12 sheets of construction paper to create a picture to display student work on. These are great ideas for inside classrooms or on hallway walls!
- Big displays provide one of the easiest ways to display a great number of student work.
- Big displays require very little cutting and drawing and can be made by anyone
- Big displays take very little time to put up
- Big displays can fill up large empty spaces, long thin spaces, and other odd shaped spaces
- Big displays are great for PTA, Open House, Art Shows, and other types of exhibits
- Big displays are colorful and can give added meaning to the students' work.
- Big displays are reusable and easy to store for use at another time.
- Big displays provide positive feedback to students for a job well done.
- Big displays can be used to coordinate an entire school theme.