Also included in
- Updated for the 2019-2020 year! Google Drive access! Includes Instagram, Twitter, and Personality activities, as well as analyzing and analysis of some of psychology's most influential experiments that satisfy the Unit Guide Learning Objectives for Unit 1: Scientific Foundations of Psychology (1.N$6.00$8.00Save $2.00
- Updated for 2020-2021! The curriculum is a living bundle that includes Google Drive access with the download, including any other updates I may add this month! This complete class curriculum is intended to best-prepare you and your students for passing the AP Test with the exact same model and appr$179.95$242.40Save $62.45
Updated for the 2019 changes! Make your classroom more fun and engaging with the Big Five Traits Personality Activity & Lesson in which students engage in a nuanced activity to discover their own personalities, learn how personalities are measured, and applied to personal goal-setting. The content focuses on Unit 7 - Motivation, Emotion, and Personality, (former Units and covers College Board Unit Guide Learning Objectives 7.I, 7.J, & 7.K!
This is just one of the many activities I use to help my students pass at rate of 80%-90% each year. The materials are ready to use. Simply read the instructions, print, and go!
Note: This activity is thorough enough to use as a means of teaching and discussing the Big Five Traits as part of the learning objectives for Unit 7.
- A comprehensive overview of the activity
- A detailed set of teacher instructions for activity guidance
- A detailed set of instructions and materials for student
- A detailed teacher key to serve a as an instructional and/or discussion guide (see contents listed below)
- Activity takes roughly two periods (one block period) to complete
- Explanations of each of the Big Five Traits (Openness, Consciousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness, & Neuroticism)
- Pros and cons for higher and lower scores regarding each trait
- Methods for adjusting one's scores to align with their personal goals
- Optimal career fields for higher and lower scorers regarding each trait
I also have plenty of other AP Psychology, AP History, and regular history resources below, including full curriculum bundles, full unit bundles, activity bundles, writing bundles, and more!
Full Curriculum (all updated for 2019-2020!)
U.S. History (regular)
World History (regular)
Unit 1-9 Complete Unit Bundles, Activity Bundles, Test, FRQS, and more!
YouTube Review Videos (AP World, AP Euro, APUSH, & AP Psych)