Download the preview and check out all of the fun hands-on activities to use in your PreK or Kindergarten classroom. If you like what you see please purchase the entire activity packet.
Letter G Activity Packet contains the following:
• Literacy Games (Mini-Golf)
• Multi-sensory Ideas (Printable letter/word cards)
• Letter G Word Wall Cards
• Mini-Word Wall Card (Individual student use)
• Write the Room Worksheets (With and without pictures)
• Letter G Maze
• Letter G Letter/Word Wheel
• Letter G Work Mats (Perfect for playdoh, legos, vehicles, and dry erase markers)
• Letter G Puzzles (10 and 20 pieces)
• Letter G Pattern
• Gingerbread Pattern
• Art Ideas
• Bubble Gum Machine Number Mats
• Ten Frames
• Math Activity Ideas
• Gum Ball Machine Letter Sort
• Gumdrop Sorting (Sort upper/lowercase letter G)
• Sort Letter Gg by Size and Color
• Letter Gg Coloring and Dot Marker Worksheets
• Pre-writing and Writing Worksheets (Color and Black & White)
• Drawing & Writing Prompts
• Letter G, Number, and Rhyming Flip-Books (What Begins with G?, I Can Count, What Rhymes with Bug? Black & white version for students to practice print awareness, letter recognition, and emergent reading skills.)
• Matching (Students will draw a line to the matching picture/letter.)
• Which One is not the Same? (Students will write a G or X on the picture/letter that is not the same.)
• What Comes Next? (Students will circle the picture/letter that comes next in a repeating pattern.)
• Letter G Sound Page (Assessment)
• Big G, little g what begins with G? Alphabet Worksheet (Assessment
• The Assessment Checklist for Alphabet Worksheet
• Unit Letter Quiz to assess the students’ understanding of the letter G.
Georgia Early Learning and Development Standards (GELDS)
CLL7.4a With prompting and support, recognizes and names some upper and lower case letters of the alphabet.
CLL9.4d Writes some letters of the alphabet.
CLL6.4c Isolates the initial (beginning) sounds in words with adult guidance.
CLL9.4a Draws pictures and copies letters and/or numbers to communicate.
CLL1.4b Listens to and follows multi-step directions.
For more ideas and resources follow my blog at: LaniesLittleLearners.blogspot.com.
If you have any suggestions and/or comments to make this learning packet better, please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you find a mistake or typo in the packet, please email me at:
email@example.com so I can fix the error and send you a revised packet.
www.KevinandAmanda.com (Free Fonts)
www.MyCuteGraphics.com (Graphic Images)
Clipart from ©MyClipArtStore: http://www.myclipartstore.com