Audience bundle for art classes--whole unit in ZIP file; includes:
1. Audience worksheet, comparing the Terracotta Army with contemporary artist Jason deCaires Taylor--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET on Gustav Klimt/Julie Tremblay
2. Audience worksheet, comparing Louis Comfort Tiffany with contemporary artist Tim Etchells--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET on Nele Azevedo/Easter Island
3. Audience worksheet, comparing contemporary artist Ann Hamilton with contemporary artist Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET on Pae White
4. Syllabus for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade art classes--can easily be adapted for higher grade levels, includes overview of visual arts process journal (required for IB)--5 pages, Word file
5. Student response sheets for each comparison/contrast outlined above; each sheet gives an external link (YouTube video, online reading, website) and asks students to respond to two prompts (3 pages, Word file)
6. Audience poster with definition for bulletin board use or to hang in your art room (included in Publisher/PDF files)
Now ALSO INCLUDING a rubric for the written response questions (Word format).
*Updated 9/15 to include secondary comparisons--three new sheets!
Over 15 pages of MEANINGFUL art education. Works in tandem with my curriculum, which can be purchased in my store.
6th-8th Grade Curriculum
Please check my store for additional smART resources. I appreciate your feedback!