Composition bundle for art classes--whole unit in ZIP file; includes:
1. Composition worksheet, comparing modern artist Georgia O'Keeffe with contemporary artist Michelle McKinney--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET includes Wassily Kandinsky/Shinique Smith
2. Composition worksheet, comparing Blue Willow Pottery with contemporary artist Livia Marin--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET includes Olaffur Eliasson/Rose windows
3. Composition worksheet, comparing contemporary artist Scott Wade with contemporary artist David Irvine--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET includes Mandy Budan
4. Student response sheets for each comparison/contrast outlined above; each sheet gives an external link (YouTube video, online reading, website) and asks students to respond to prompts for short essays (3 pages, Word file)
5. Composition poster with definition for bulletin board use or to hang in your art room (included in Publisher/PDF files)
6. Reference images of relevant artists' works.
Now ALSO INCLUDING a rubric for the written response questions (Word format).
*Updated 9/15 to include secondary worksheets featuring new artists
Over 15 pages of MEANINGFUL art education. Works in tandem with my curriculum, which can be purchased in my store.
Find my Big Idea: Audience Bundle HERE
Find my Big Idea: Boundaries Bundle HERE
6th-8th Grade Curriculum
Please check my store for additional smART resources. I appreciate your feedback!