Expression bundle for art classes--whole unit in ZIP file; includes:
1. Expression worksheet, comparing Salvador Dali with contemporary artist Livia Marin--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET includes Pablo Picasso/Tom Deslongchamp
2. Expression worksheet, comparing Chinese Han Dynasty art with contemporary artist Ai Wei Wei--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET includes Jiyuseki/Stonehenge
3. Expression worksheet, comparing contemporary artist Khalil Chishtee with contemporary artist Tara Donovan--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
BONUS SHEET includes Bruce Nauman
4. Student response sheets for each comparison/contrast outlined above; each sheet gives an external link (online reading, website) and asks students to respond to prompts (3 pages, Word file)--2 multiple choice pages to use for ESL students or for extra credit opportunities
5. Expression poster with definition for bulletin board use or to hang in your art room (included in Publisher/PDF files)
Now ALSO INCLUDING a rubric for the written response questions (Word format).
Suitable for high school levels as well as middle school levels.
MEANINGFUL art education. Works in tandem with my curriculum, which can be purchased in my store.
*Updated 9/15 to include secondary worksheets with different artists
Corresponds with my 6-8th grade curriculum, found here