Genre bundle for art classes--whole unit in ZIP file; includes:
1. Genre worksheet, comparing Vincent van Gogh with contemporary artist Patrick Seymour--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
2. Genre worksheet, comparing Romanesque and Gothic architecture with contemporary artist Banksy--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
3. Genre worksheet, comparing contemporary artist David Hockney with contemporary artist Patrick Bremer--includes thought prompts, extra links, images (both PDF and Publisher formats)
5. Student response sheets for each comparison/contrast outlined above; each sheet gives an external link (online reading, website) and asks students to respond to prompts (3 pages, Word file)--2 multiple choice pages to use for ESL students or for extra credit opportunities
6. Genre poster with definition for bulletin board use or to hang in your art room (included in Publisher/PDF files)
Now ALSO INCLUDING a rubric for the written response questions (Word format).
Suitable for high school levels as well as middle school levels.
If you enjoy this FREEBIE, please find additional bundles in my store (big ideas: audience, boundaries, composition, expression).
Corresponds with my 6-8th grade curriculum, found here