This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have more than 100
State Tests on their shoulders - and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to
90 minutes to teach their class. But I've been whipping the
State while teaching an average of 110 students per year - and
with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done it with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids learning, doing and using?
Bossy Brocci worksheets.
1) Identify 24 substances or objects in a Data Table, and Determine & List:
whether it's 1 Chemical Specie or Different Chemical Species
Pure Matter or Impure Matter
Mixture or Not
Homogeneous mixture or Heterogeneous mixture
2) Fill-in a total of 153 cells in 2 Data Tables
3) Answer 25 Fill-in-the-blank and Multiple-choice questions based on their Determinations & Data Table
4) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
5) Be trained to Identify, Analyze & Classify matter methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Matter Atoms Elements Molecules Compounds Pure Impure Mixtures Homogenous Mixture Heterogeneous Mixture Solution Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen Amino Acids Proteins Lipids Nucleic Acids DNA RNA Carbohydrates Potency Dose Dosage Duration Toxicity