This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have more than 100
State Tests on their shoulders - and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to
90 minutes to teach their class. But I've been whipping the
State while teaching an average of 110 students per year - and
with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done it with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids learning, doing and using?
Bossy Brocci worksheets.
1) Read 6 different Chemically-induced Human disease/condition scenarios.
2) Determine which Disease Factors are common and which one is unique from:
Health, Nutrition & Safety
3) Write a Conclusion - a complete sentence stating their diagnosis or reason for why somebody became ill
4) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
5) Be trained to identify and analyze the Causal Factors of Chemically-induced diseases and conditions methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Matter Atoms Elements Molecules Compounds Pure Impure Mixtures Homogenous Mixture Heterogeneous Mixture Solution Carbon Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen Amino Acids Proteins Lipids Nucleic Acids DNA RNA Carbohydrates Potency Dose Dosage Duration Toxicity