This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have more than 100
State Tests on their shoulders - and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to
90 minutes to teach their class. But I've been whipping the
State while teaching an average of 110 students per year - and
with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done it with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids learning, doing and using?
Bossy Brocci worksheets.
1) Analyze the Structure & Composition of 3 Different Atoms on Basic, Moderate and Advanced levels
2) For the Basic level Determine:
and Answer 5 Multiple-choice questions based on their recorded Observations
3) For the Moderate level Determine:
Energy Shells or Rings & Periodic Table Period or Row
Outer Valence Electrons
and Answer 2 Multiple-choice questions based on their recorded Observations
4) For the Advanced Level Determine:
Energy Shells or Rings
Periodic Table Period or Row
Traditional American Group or Family nomenclature
5) Fill-in a Total of 69 cells in 9 Tables
6) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
7) Be trained to Analyze & De-construct Atomic Structure, and relate it to placement in the Periodic Table/Logic of the Periodic Table of Elements methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Atoms Atomic Structure Identifying Atoms Elements Drawing Atoms Elements Subatomic Particles Protons Neutrons Electrons Neutral Atoms Ions Cations Anions Isotopes Atomic Number Mass Number Atomic Mass Valence Electrons Periodic Table Group Groups Family Families Period Periods Energy Shells Energy Rings