This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have more than 100
State Tests on their shoulders - and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to
90 minutes to teach their class. But I've been whipping the
State while teaching an average of 110 students per year - and
with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done it with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids learning, doing and using?
Bossy Brocci worksheets.
1) Complete a model of the Periodic Table for Main Group Elements 1-18 by placing various Atom pictures in their correct position on the Periodic Table
2) Fill-out an accompanying Chart for collecting and organizing Data on their Atoms, including:
3) Fill-out a Total of 108 cells in a Table
4) Answer 56 Fill-in-the-Blank and Multiple-Choice questions based on their Atom picture placement and completed Data Table, covering facts such as:
Organization by Atomic Number
Atom Size increases Down a Group
Period Number is equal to Energy Shells
Main Group Number is equal to Valence Electrons
5) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
6) Be trained to understand the Organization and Logic of the Periodic Table methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in LANDSCAPE and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side
Science Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements Periodic Table Structure Periodic Table Logic Periodic Table Trends Periods Groups Families Elements Physical Properties Atomic Radius Size Density Melting Point Boiling Point Specific Heat Capacity Electrical Conductivity Thermal Conductivity Chemical Properties Electronegativity Ionization Energy Reactivity Main-Group Elements Main Group Elements Alkali Metals Alkaline Metals Halogens Noble Gases Lewis Dot Valence Electrons Bonding Comparing Metals Nonmetals Metalloids Transition Metals