This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have more than 100
State Tests on their shoulders - and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to
90 minutes to teach their class. But I've been whipping the
State while teaching an average of 110 students per year - and
with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done it with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids learning, doing and using?
Bossy Brocci worksheets.
1) Examine 6 Reaction conditions or systems, described symbolically, with illustrated reactants/reaction system
2) Analyze and Predict 5 "competitions" or races between each half of 5 Controlled Experiment reaction duets
3) Identify & Write which Rate Factor (from Concentration, Surface Area, Pressure, Temperature or Catalyst) is responsible for the outcome
4) Write an explanation for HOW that rate factor sped up the winning reaction
5) Fill-in a total of 14 cells in 1 Data Table with written responses
6) Answer 20 Multiple-choice questions based on their Calculations and Observations recorded in the preceding Data Table
7) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
8) Be trained to identify and describe Rate Factors' Effect on Chemical Reaction Rates methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Physical Properties Chemical Properties Physical Changes Chemical Changes Nuclear Changes Chemical Reactions Elementary Chemical Reactions Synthesis Decomposition Single Displacement Double Displacement Combustion Endothermic Reactions Exothermic Reactions Precipitate Chemical Equations Reactants Products Coefficients Subscripts Stoichiometry Balancing Chemical Equations The Law of Conservation of Matter The Law of Conservation of Mass Reaction Rates Reaction Kinetics Activation Energy Reaction Rate Speed Factors Temperature Catalyst Pressure Surface Area Concentration