This is an excerpt from Amazon's popular line of Bossy Brocci Math and Big Science workbooks! [it's pronounced like "Brawsee"]
Printing should be done in Landscape and DOUBLE-SIDED, with the flip being along the 'SHORT' side.
Want MORE Power for your Dollar?
Give Brocci Bundles a Try before you buy!
Most ELA, Math and Science teachers don't have more than 100
State Tests on their shoulders - and they enjoy anywhere from 60 to
90 minutes to teach their class. But I've been whipping the
State while teaching an average of 110 students per year - and
with only about 38 minutes for science class!
It's a matter of public record:
I've crushed the State by 17 to 32 points, and by an average
of 23 points over a 5-year stretch.
And I'm North Carolina's 2016 Top-Scoring Science Teacher.
I've done it with:
No Teaching Assistants,
No Remediation Class,
and No Test-Prep books or programs.
So what are my kids learning, doing and using?
Bossy Brocci worksheets.
1) Analyze & Dissect 24 Chemical Equations
2) Calculate & Fill in the number of Atoms (or moles of Atoms) for each and every Reactant and Product Element
3) Fill-in either an equal ( =) or Non-equal sign below the reaction arrow
4) Write the Conclusion:
"LoCoM" for those Chemical equations that are balanced and obey The Law of Conservation of Matter
"Impossible" for those Chemical equations that are not balanced, not correct and do not obey The Law of Conservation of Matter
5) Fill-in a total of 218 cells in 4 Data Tables
6) Be compelled to present their work in a neat & orderly format
7) Be trained to quantify atoms (or moles of atoms) and determine whether Chemical Equations are Balanced or not (Stoichiometry) - methodically & systematically
Printing should be done in Landscape and double-sided, with the flip being along the 'short' side
Science Chemistry Physical Properties Chemical Properties Physical Changes Chemical Changes Nuclear Changes Chemical Reactions Elementary Chemical Reactions Synthesis Decomposition Single Displacement Double Displacement Combustion Endothermic Reactions Exothermic Reactions Precipitate Chemical Equations Reactants Products Coefficients Subscripts Stoichiometry Balancing Chemical Equations The Law of Conservation of Matter The Law of Conservation of Mass Reaction Rates Reaction Kinetics Activation Energy Reaction Rate Speed Factors Temperature Catalyst Pressure Surface Area Concentration