This is a great set for Spanish, English, ESL, or even SLPs to teach sight words and animal names! This book is fully differentiated and the English and Spanish are SEPARATE BOOKS. It is not bilingual, so there are 2-4 printable books or workbooks.
This book has:
1) sight words in both languages: big, little, the, very, is, I, like/grande, pequeño, el, la, muy, es, me, gusta
2) you can print just the book to read with little readers
3) you can print pages at the end that are fill in the blank for animals names (listed on the last page of the book and in the book itself to copy, or kids can think of other animals that are not in the book)
4) you can choose to print out the pages that have animal names missing and the kids can write in the names of each animal
5) there are blank pages included
6) you can mix and match ALL of these pages depending on your objective or the academic level of your students
Kids can illustrate the habitats of each animal in the background and color the pictures, too!