“Biggest Drip” is an easy-to-use PowerPoint game that can be implemented with any grade level or subject.
Motivational, competitive, and great for reviews. No advance teacher preparation required!
1. Divide the class into three teams.
2. Each team chooses a “faucet”.
3. Ask a question.
4. When a team answers correctly, click on their faucet.
5. It “drips” to fill the container below it.
6. Play continues until one team has earned enough “drips” (5 correct answers) to fill their container.
A “How to Play” slide appears on the last slide of the game.
More PowerPoint Games
These PowerPoints serve as a score keeper or as a way to determine how many points students have earned for a correct answer. The questions for these games come from another source (worksheet, orally, etc.).
Build a Bug
The questions for these games are typed as part of the PowerPoint.
Bit of a Yarm
Tiger or Treasure
The Old Shell Game
Down the Hatch
Fruit Basket Turn Over
All 18 games are also available in this mega-bundle!
18-Game PowerPoint Bundle