Reading lyrics to a Christmas song is a fun way to practice Spanish this Holidays!
It is fascinating for students to get to know the Spanish versions of the most popular Christmas Carols. They too are part of the Christmas tradition in many Hispanic countries. The familiar tune will facilitate the reading and singing of the new lyrics, specially if you use the 40+ MP3 files in both languages included!
This no-prep activity has all you need for weeks of fun, learning, reading, singing and much more!
This bundle of Bilingual Christmas Songs includes:
* Projectable "Bilingual Christmas Songbook" w/22 of the most popular Christmas Carols with each song in both languages side by side.
* Printable "Bilingual Christmas Sing-Along book" for your students.
* iBook with the 22 songs and audio files in both languages embedded in the document for an easy reference of the songs/pronunciation. Open it on any Apple product (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
* Christmas vocabulary in Spanish (20 words).
* 2 worksheets to practice vocabulary.
* A separate document with the direct translation of the songs from Spanish to English for reference.
* 43 MP3 files of the songs in both English and Spanish to facilitate the practice and pronunciation of the songs.
Este documento incluye las 22 canciones mas populares de la época de Navidad en Español e Inglés.
LIST OF THE SONGS INCLUDED:
"Angels We Have Heard on High"
"Away in a Manger"
"Behold that Star"
"Deck the Halls"
"Go Tell it on the Mountain"
"Jolly Old Saint Nicholas"
"Joy to the World"
"Let it Snow"
"Oh Christmas Tree"
"Oh Come, Oh ye Faithful"
"O Holy Night"
"Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
"Up on the Housetop"
"We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
Wishing you Happy Tunes and a great day!
Happy Tunes Copyright 2015