This conference form is written in English and Spanish. It is a simple form that can be used for both the Fall and Spring conferences. It is easy to fill out and includes plenty of space for writing in personal comments about the student.
The form includes:
- Beginning of Year assessment scores for reading and math, with an option to circle "on level" or "below level"
- Words per minute, with a WPM goal
- AR Points, with AR point goals (editable if your school doesn't use AR)
- Space to fill in student's strengths
- A checklist of "Areas Needing Improvement" (column for Fall and column for Spring)
- A checklist of "Plan of Action" (where you mark what interventions the child is receiving to help them meet their goals)
- Goals for AR and Math
- Additional Notes
- Parent signature (for Fall and Spring)
This form is simple to use and easy for parents to understand. It is also completely editable so you can mold it to fit your needs.
*The preview makes it look like 3 pages, but it should download to fit on 2 (I run my copies front/back). I stretched the text boxes into the margins to make it fit properly on the page while giving you the most amount of space possible to write your comments.
I hope you find it useful! :-)