Help your EL newcomers learn family vocabulary in English using their home langauge.
Family Vocabulary include:
-Grandma, Grandpa, Cousin, Aunt, Uncle, Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, Brother in-law, Sister in-law, Great-Grandma
-English, Spanish, Somali, Vietnamese, Swahili, Russian
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ESL Progress Monitoring, LISTENING, SPEAKING, WRITING K-5
Engaging Games and Activities
Teaching Character Traits
ELL Breaking Barriers