Bilingual Moon Phases Cards and Tracking Journal includes other activities besides moon phase cards and a tracking journal in English and French. This moon phase tracking journal is for personal, classroom and homeschool use. This printable is best for Pre-K to 2nd grade.
The goals of this printable is to help with language development for both monolingual and bilingual children, fine and gross motor skills, number recognition, making patterns, and art recognition. Please check out our Instagram page for ways to use this printable in the classroom or homeschool !
Please rate, comment and share with others.
This includes :
- 3 Moon Tracking Pages (Bilingual English & French, English, French)
- Moons to Cut out for Pages
- Questions and Answers concerning the Moon Phases
For example : how many days does it take for the new moon to become a full moon ?
- Moon Phase Cards (Bilingual English & French, English, French) which are perfect for memory games, matching, sequencing and language development
- Put the Moon Phases in Order
- Tracing Circles and Moons
- Cutting Circles
- Punch Card Moon – using a push pin follow the dots to make a pattern on construction paper and then attach to the window to see the design
- Moon Mobile – Cut out the moon phases, color how you want and then attach to string and make a mobile
Please contact us if you would like this printable in just English or French. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
This product will be updated in the next couple of months.
©The Multilingual Home, 2017