***You don't have to have the Bill Nye videos to play this game.***
There are 5 questions for the game and are formatted to look like the state assessment type of questions. Answer key and lesson is attached at the end of the document.
1. Students watch the assigned Bill Nye video (about 20 minutes) to get a little knowledge of what may be asked.
2. You will need 10 students (5 on each team).
3. The teacher will ask the question and 1 student from each team will compete to ring the bell first to answer the question for their team.
4. If the student is incorrect, the opposing team has an opportunity.
5. If both students are incorrect, the teams form a team huddle with their team to discuss the answer. The teacher will repeat the question for the same students to have another opportunity to ring the bell.