Bill of Rights. Constitution.
Key words in the PowerPoint presentation include:
Bill of Rights
This PowerPoint presentation examines:
- What is the United States Constitution?
- The preamble of the Constitution
- How to propose and ratify amendments to the Constitution
- What is the Bill of Rights
- All ten amendments
Overarching Question (Thinking Focus Question):
How can the Constitution be amended?
**CAN BE ALTERED!** This is lesson 8 of the Forming a United States Government Unit. It comes with an engaging and visually appealing 33-slide PowerPoint presentation with easy to understand content illustrated with charts and pictures. This PowerPoint lesson is accompanied by a three-page graphic organizer - answer key included!
Here are other lessons in this unit you may be interested in:
Lesson 1: Articles of Confederation
Lesson 2: Northwest Ordinance and Shays' Rebellion
Lesson 3: Virginia and New Jersey Plans, Great Compromise
Lesson 4: Three-Fifths Compromise
Lesson 5: The United States Constitution
Lesson 6: Federalism, Checks and Balances
Lesson 7: Federalist v. Anti-Federalists
Lesson 8: Bill of Rights
UNIT: Forming a United States Government
Be sure to follow my store by clicking on the GREEN STAR next to my ZoopDog picture to receive notifications of new products. Thanks for stopping by my store!
- This product may NOT be copied and distributed outside of the scope of your classroom.
- This product may NOT be uploaded to the Internet or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of the project itself (ex. your district website, slideshare.com, wikispaces.com, slideguru.com, your own personal website, etc.
- You may store this on your teacher website only if it is password protected.
- The slides included in this resource may not be used to create something new, and or distributed in any way without written consent from the author.