In this activity students apply the Bill of Rights in seven scenarios. Students must make a decision about the fate of "Ms. History" using the Bill of Rights. Students must explain their decisions and identify the amendment that most directly applies in each scenario.
How could I use this?
- As an activity to introduce students to the Bill of Rights
- As homework to assess student understanding of the Bill of Rights
- As a Constitution Day activity
- As an emergency lesson plan for any social studies class
- As a review exercise for an exam
- Teacher instructions
- 2-page printable handout
- Printable U.S. Bill of Rights